Tuesday 14 May 2013

Abacuss Club Classics Mix 

Here's a fairly short mix I did of some brilliant tunes. Some are remixes of classics, but I did throw in a couple of all-time classics. The main genre of the mix is house music, however I finished it with a bit of Skrillex, and there is a bit of Swedish House Mafia in the middle. This mix is not a perfect mix, however it does have some good parts to it. There were a few issues surrounding the recording of it, and my computer glitched towards the end and would not exit the loop. The entire mix was done on Traktor, using a Native Instruments Kontrol S4 and a Kontrol F1. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the mix!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog!!! Get Direct Admission MBA in India as per Academic Profile in Top MBA Colleges in India Without Management Quota seat and Direct admission MBA without Entrance exam in top b schools in india visit www.directadmissionmba.in

    ReplyDelete